Wednesday 2 May 2012

What’s The Frequency Kenneth!



Downloaded a couple of Binaural Beats to use in my Daily Meditation and I’m going to give one of them a go in the morning. What I am trying to achieve is a bit of insight and feel that guided Meditations just distract me and I end up listening to the commentary and that’s about it. Have tried to Practice Walking Meditation without any Aids with some moderate success over short periods but get distracted easily. Anyhow Binaural Beats come with all sorts of claims and counter claims about their effectiveness or lack of however I have been dabbling with no Contraindications apparent to myself and intend to just use trial and error to find one that is Effective. A word of caution it is advisable to read up on this Subject before using Binaural Beats as different Frequencies Produce a wide range of Outcomes... ...for example there won’t be much mileage in using an Energy Boosting Beat if your Purpose is to Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment