Sunday 20 May 2012

There Is No Dog!



That's my day as a Pundit over I never really knew that Hibs where such utter Shite and that Bayern Munich despite having all the chances to win would Squander all of them and lose a game they dominated...At Least Leinster did their bit. In fact I'm reconsidering the Bet I was putting on my Buddy Sean that he would Relapse before Christmas and putting the money instead on one of his Sponsees which although giving shorter odds are at least Racing Certainties. Just need to check first that he is still giving them 2nd rate advice then it's game on. I know some people think this is dishonest and a bit like playing with loaded Dice but I need the Money ASAP. All Jokes aside I'm out here dressed for the Summer we were promised I'm sure they said it would be 21 degrees put it's about 12 degrees as far as I can tell but what do I know I'm Dyslexic!

No comments:

Post a Comment