Sunday 13 May 2012

Cheer Me Up!

One last effort required by thee Arsenal to secure that all important Champions League spot and rescue a pretty average campaign. I’m going to watch it all unfold and enjoy the drama of the last fixtures of the season. In Scotland the Huns where buried months ago so Celtic have been home and dry for months. As for The Mighty Stoke????
In true Addict style I’ve seriously overdone the amount of Meditation MP3’s, Drgs, Apps, Programmes, Affiirmations, Healing, Chimes, Timers, Guide Books, Binaurals, Hemi-Syncs, Holophonics, Hypnosis, Subliminals etc etc etc and if not brought back to basics I may very well self destruct. So about 80% will have to go ASAP so I can get down to what works for me which is usually something really simple but effective.... I’ll let you know what I am using and where to get hold of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment