Monday 21 May 2012

Keeping It Real!


Got all my Correspondence together and bringing it up to Starbucks to try and get a view of the way ahead. I’ve been struggling a bit trying to keep the Insecurity at bay and haven’t read my Post  other than to acknowledge who they’re from. So I got One from Work, Two from Housing Benefit, Two from the Housing Department and Two from the DHSS. Without reading them or the use of a Crystal Ball they will be Work outlining what happened at our last Meeting and covering their arse, HB telling me my award and looking for more info, Housing will be Two Threats and the DHSS will be saying I’m getting nothing. So a Jolly good read awaits me and out of this Ream of Half Truth’s I have to stay calm and come up with a Plan to Secure my Income as best I can....It’s like Chess a game by the way I’m not very fond of!

Just found something to Watch tonight to keep my Spirits up I'm not sure if its a True Story or not. Anyway it's called Osombie and I took it from here http://www.mediafire4u.com .It had to happen really Zombies Meet Muslim Fundamentalism, so just join the files together with HJ Split [a free program] and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment