Sunday 6 May 2012

Riding The Crest Of A Wave!



If I am Powerless then where is the Power? In the past Arsenal used to Dictate how I Felt but I watched yesterdays game without it putting a damper on my day. My Emotions used to be even more Dependent on Women but Miriam [ex Wife] has left the Country others have fled and one has taken it too far and Died but I’m still Calm and dare I say quite Happy. So I guess “Acceptance Is The Price Of Freedom” as long suspected by myself..... This is my lot for Today so best enjoy it seems a simple Proposition but I couldn’t get my head around it for a long Period [years to be honest]. So the Power is being Channelled through a Heart Felt Daily Request “May I Be Sober” and Humble but very Persistent Attempts to Meditate each Morning to seek Direction....Job Done until I forget all this hard earned knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment