Saturday 11 August 2012

Peas In Our Time!

It’s another Factor 50 Day for the Irishman and it’s been applied Liberally as by the time this is Posted I’ll have been Cycling about for at least  6 Hours. I took my Camera as I hope to get a Picture of a Tree full of Birds which I passed the other Day it was Freaky like something out of a Alfred Hitchcock Movie.
So I’m now Officially Unemployable sorry I mean Unemployed and intend to Hunker Down and see how long I can Evade a call into the Labour Exchange and before that Hope that I don’t get a Call to the Gestapo Doctor until after I have been to Ireland.
My Advice to anyone who isn’t Self Employed would be find away to get out of your Job and Learn some handy Survival Skills like how to Live Well on a Budget of £71 a Week. It can be done with Ease if you want that more than Pitching in to some Pointless Job where Wages and Conditions are being Hammered whilst demands on the Worker are being Increased Alarmingly. Resign until better Times and make yourself Useful by Growing Vegetables in your or someone else’s Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment