Thursday 10 May 2012

Humble Servant Required!



So I got Elected as Secretary of my Local AA Meeting and after attending a Meeting of a different sort it looks like the firm is going to try and Redeploy me. That's not a bad return from yesterday and I'm out and about today with an appearance at an AA Meeting already under my belt and a nice long Wet Walking Meditation after. There is a lot of good stuff happening and I am truly Grateful for all that comes my way. Got the DHSS in my sights for tomorrow as I aint received a Shekel from anywhere in 6 weeks and after Plugging in to the Hole In The Wall earlier I've been Informed there's £20 left for the Month. Not Panicing yet as it will be Fine but got to go in case they start to wonder what exactly I'm living on and an answer of Fresh Air and Meditation is not going to cut it......That'll be the Unpleasant bit of the day over and done with early and allow time for any old nonsense they can throw at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment