Wednesday 9 May 2012

This Land Is Your Land!


 Off to see the Management at my Job as we go through the motions of easing me out and may I add that it’s a Mutual Aspiration. The only chance I have of staying Employed is if they offer me Redeployment as recommended by the Occupational Health People. Suspect they might offer me something in Stoke On Trent or perhaps Aberdeen....who knows....and who cares.
What I really fancy is a long Hot Summer of just Chilling and a few weeks in Ireland to get in touch with the Little Folk and ask them for entry to Tir Na Nog. Not a lot of People know where the Entrance to the Otherworld of Irish Mythology is but I am going to give you a Photo [see my effort above] of its exact Location just in case you ever feel the Urge to opt out of the Race...It's Approximately a mile from the Warrior Poet Oisin's Grave which is a Circle of Standing Stones and before you get all Cynical with me it’s no more Fanciful than the Shit that comes out of a Politicians Mouth. There you go then you’ve got the Directions and nothing to lose but a word of Caution as it’s a One Way Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment