Monday 20 August 2012

Going Back To My Roots!


I’ve always had a real Interest in Holistic and Natural Living and have a Diploma in Holistic Therapy, a HND in Health Therapies and a Degree in Health Promotion. Plus Gardening Skills, Food Preserving, Seed Collection, Foraging, Fishing and Actually Enjoy Waking up Outdoors in a Tent.  If you Add to those a Heart Felt Belief that when the Shit Hits the Fan which is Inevitable that Basic Skills are going too far out way the Skill Set of  for Example a Person in Media Studies or Perhaps a Chap in Marketing.
I Suppose Growing up in a War Zone helped Shape who I am and what I believe to be Important hence no X Factor, Soap Operas or Big Brother for me and the News is Filtered through my Cynical Eye to try and get to the Facts. I’m descent enough as a Person and made the Effort to go and Protest at the G20 in London against  Illegal Wars, Environmental Collapse, Capitalism and any Multitude of Worthy reasons which have not improved at all probably in Part Due to the less than 8,000 turn out of Protesters who bothered to make an Appearance in one of the Biggest Cities in the World.
So what’s all this Waffle Leading up to? God Knows! As all I know is that I have a lot of Free Time just now and am off to Fill a Couple of Hours Gathering Dandelion Roots to see if it can be made Simply enough into Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment