Friday 11 May 2012

March To A Different Drum!



Made an Executive decision and gave the DHSS a Body Swerve this morning and decided to invest my time in something more worthwhile, namely a long walk. My Self Esteem would probably rather risk Death by Starvation than spending even a minute in the Soul destroying Ambiance of the Job Centre also I want to give a listen to some Binaural Beats I Plundered from the World Wide Web yesterday from a firm called I-Doser. Sorry to say it as I’m now an accepted Spiritual Giant but I Ransacked the lot. So the Stroll will be accompanied by Sounds with the Intriguing names of “Quick Happy , “Hand of God” and “Out Of Body. Knowing my luck that second one is probably a left hook and a couple of combinations, got no real expectations about their effectiveness but if you don’t hear from me again I will definitely be in Tir Na Nog. When I finally get down the Rock n roll on Monday “Crystal Meth”, “Acid” and “LSD” will be on the Playlist with an additional one held back for Emergency First Aid should I require it “Happy Facial Expression”. Was going to bring “Orgasm” up to Starbucks with me but I’m riding my luck on their Broadband already and don’t want it to get any Messier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment