Tuesday 29 May 2012

United At Last By Apathy!


Are you feeling Austere Dear, I know I am as the Cavalry has not arrived and my Finances are now below £1 give or take 5p. The Fine People of Ireland have a Referendum Today over the Acceptance or not of the latest EU Austerity Package with Sinn Fein leading the No Campaign. That’s where my Vote would go as Austerity seems to only affect the Working Man whilst the Banks and the Rich continue to Plunder. Anyhow enough Politics for today as the only Hat I’m going to be throwing in the Ring will be up in Starbucks in my Campaign to Secure one of the Armchairs. I know what you’re thinking how can my Budget stretch to afford Coffee, well my Youngest Son Declan has just offered to lend me £5….. Truly My Cup Runneth Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment