Sunday 12 August 2012

He Who Walks Behind The Rows!


Big Tidy up done and an Inventory of Tools and bits and Pieces and as I now have my Letter of Dismissal on Medical Grounds from my Work I appear to be Suffering from a certain degree of Fear about Money. It’s not like back in the Day when I would have been Panic Stricken at my Situation probably would have stayed in my much Loathed Job. No this is more Subtle as in Reading Survival Guides and Preparedness Manualsplus things like How To Survive The New World Order. Maybe I could Write one with a Title of “Build your own Waco Complete with Chicks and Guitar”. Jokes aside as the Fear is there and can be best Expressed by the Photo I took above and the Fact that I gained the Knowledge within the last 2Weeks of Exactly where to Access Free [or Stolen] Food and Water from the Surrounding Area………..Corn Feed is what the Americans say…I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment