Tuesday 8 May 2012

Trudging The Road To Happy Bigotry!


Went to a meeting last night with Matt a long time friend of mine who was doing the Talk which I must say he did very well but that was the high point as the Feedback he received was Bizarre and completely off the wall. Matt is Half Indian and had one Client sharing back about his time in the British National Party and on the way home I suggested that there wasn’t enough Drugs and Alcohol in the World to turn me into a Fascist let alone try and blame Substance Abuse for his Membership. We were invited back next week and I had to inform the Secretary that I won’t be back in this Incarnation and I don’t think She understood what I meant. It was good to catch up with Matt though and it would appear that we are both on the same Wave Length with lots of Mindfulness Meditation going on for both of us and making mutual steady progress after Rocky Times...So all’s well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment