Friday 17 August 2012

Hairless Bikers Cookbook!


Touched for a Lovely and more Importantly just now Free Settee and it’s just in time as my Arse is Broken from the Sofa Bed I have been using in the Living Room. So I’m nearing the End of my First Weeks Full Unemployment and have No Regrets about Leaving my Job and it looks like my Payoff is going to be better than I Expected but we will wait and see. Anyhow  in the meantime I’ve Shaved my Head so that by the time I go to Irland next Thursday it will have Grown back a bit as the Old Folks aren’t down with Skinheads and with that out of the way I’m Freed up to get the Bike out and Cycle in this Glorious Weather it don’t Cost nothing. I’ve Packed a Few Sarnies and 2 litres of Water and am going to Liberate a Small Bag of Baby Sweet Corns from a Field near here for a nice Meal later. My Bro Sean says that’s being Dishonest and I Assured him that the only Dishonesty I Cared about was that I didn’t Tell Myself I could Drink again.

No comments:

Post a Comment