Tuesday 15 May 2012

It's My Party And I'll Emote If I Want To!


Learned a very valuable thing in AA [sorry many valuable things] which is that if your Emotions are really Dictated by Others then you are well and truly Fucked in this Life. With that in Mind may I just say I've had another truly Soul Sapping encounter with the Housing Benefit people. I was Meditated to the hilt on arrival and maintained a Dignified Calm until I had to Fight back against Two Representatives of the Dark Side who was being Supremely Unhelpful and Derogatory well beyond the call of Duty. Located by Fluke [is that Odd or is that God] the only Human Being Residing in that Unhealthy Environment who I believe will try his utmost to get me the £750 I'm entitled to despite his Comrades best Efforts to Cheat me. I'm a good judge of Character and could tell he was approaching my case the way I always did when helping Clients and that is to pursue their Rights and Entitlements as if they where my own.
Anyhow as my Emotions are not Dictated by Others I was able to wish them all a Cheery Goodbye on my way out and will now get on with the day...Which by the way is my Birthday Old Taurus Boy is another Year Older and Infinitely wiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment