Saturday 12 May 2012

Peace In Our Time!


Its good it’s all good the Sun is out and so will I be as soon as I’ve written this. No real plan just a bit of a Walk and a spot of Meditation Practice to Maintain Serenity. Scrap that Maintain Milarkie let’s go for Spiritual Growth as that’s what’s been Happening. Got tracked down by a very Distressed Sponsee last night on my way Home and the Scenario he Painted of his Life was a Mirror Reflection of how I Lived and Felt everyday for Years... Not today though thank God,thank Allah and Special thanks to Buddah. Encouraged the Lad to crack on with his Step work as the Vital thing to do but he looked extremely Dubious about this course of action. I know it’s the only route to take to bring about the change required to gain Emotional Balance let’s hope he does and can summon the Courage to get on with the Task at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment