Tuesday 22 May 2012

Faith Of Our Fathers!



Up to speed again with my paperwork and have responded to those that required a response which hopefully will keep the wolves from the door for another while. Alas still no sign of any Funds on the Horizon. Plan to have a long slow walk and Meditation tomorrow to unwind and try and focus on the positive. It will not be to hard as apart from a lack of Financial Security everything else is grand and here’s a bit of a Gratitude list:
·         I’m Sober
·         I’m Drug Free
·         I’m Healthy
·         I’m Happy
·         I Feel Safe and Protected
·         My Relationship with my Sons
·         My Relationship with my Parents
·         My Relationship with my Ex
·         Good Friends
·         AA Meetings
·         NA Meetings
·         Service Commitments
·         Freed from a very Unhealthy Job
·         Great Music
·         Meditation
·         Enough Money to get by Today
·         Just for Today
·         Starbucks Coffee
·         Sense of Humour
·         Blogging
·         Free Apps
·         My Ipod
·         Sponsees
·         Books
·         Dodgy Zombie Flicks
·         Triple Choc Desserts

I could continue ad Infinitum but you get the picture I’m a satisfied Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment