Monday 28 May 2012

Notes From The Edge!


It is easy for me to be Oblivious to just how long I have been Enduring a particular Challenge but with a great deal of Certainty I would say it is now over 4 Weeks since I received any Money from Anywhere. The last Week and a Half I’ve been down to a few £££’s in my Pocket most of the time and I Hate the idea of having to ask for Help. Anyhow I shouldn’t have to as I think this Week should see me get a Good amount of Money from 2 Sources…. Or maybe not anyway the Show Will Go On Regardless.


Also I’ve been reading through my Blogs from the last 5 Months [since I left Work] to try and gain a Perspective on my Progress and also it allows me to see Recurring Themes. Blogging is helping me Massively and although some of what I’ve been seeing is not Good I still know that I’m Miles from the Emotional Holocaust [No Over-reaction] of the previous 3 Years………. God Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment