Wednesday 23 May 2012

Technology...It's All Just Shit To Me!



Robin Gibb Dead, Donna Summer Dead, Cliff Richard is 109.......Bad week for 70’s Disco fans and Music Fans. So the good news around here has got to be thee splendid weather it’s enough to make an Irish Man melt. I’m gonna be out all day enjoying it as compensation for the torturous few weeks I’ve been having trying to sort out my finances which by the way remain Flat Lining. No Odds as they say life goes on and I will be up at my Post at Tomorrow Night’s AA Meeting and do hope my Speaker turns up. The Man doing it is about 50 years Sober and unfortunately can’t remember what happened yesterday but is up to speed on the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80, and 90’s. If he forgets to turn up it will have to be Plan B which doesn’t exist just now so it will be a spot of improvisation. Anyhow got zero band width here so will upload 2 albums tomorrow to make up for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment