Monday 14 May 2012

The Struggle Continues!


After all the Exileration of that Fantastic finish to the Soccer Season i was brought crashing back to Earth with a Soul Destroying Visit to the DHSS. To cut a long story short they have agreed to pay me from Today not back dated to the 4th of April when I applied for Income Support. That may be how they see it but I'll be Resisting as usual but I've done the Maths and I'm about £300 in Arrears and can live with that regardless. What I can't Accept and will need to Meditate long and hard on was watching them Support and Hand Out Money to Inbred Bastards who have never worked a day in their Lives. I know this is not a widely held Socalist view of my Fellow Travellers but I'm Upset and Pennyless which Causes Fear which Causes Anger and I'll be Fine Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment