Tuesday 21 August 2012

Circus Is Leaving Town!


Scott McKenzie has Died and his Legacy “San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)” will not be forgotten by yours truly as that Song always Reminds me of being a Child, so dig it out and give it a listen. On the Subject of Flowers the Dandelion Coffee Mission went well and turned out Easy to Accomplish. I dug the Roots, Washed them, Diced them, Roasted them [200 degrees] in the oven for about an hour and Ground them but the Jury is still out on the taste. All other Similar Projects like the Blackberry Jam Extravaganza will have to wait until I get back from Ireland as I need to get Organised for Thursdays Departure.
I’m off down to the Boneyard to say Hello to my Soul Sister Ruth who I still miss Every Day and then the Internet Café to Stock up on the Latest Music & Movies all Free to a Pirate like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment