Saturday 5 May 2012

Alas No freedom For Tooting!


Stayed up to watch the result of the London Mayor Election and came out on the losing side again as for some reason the People had cast their votes and chosen a Buffoon as Mayor for the second term. Frankie Boyle commented the last time Boris was Elected that if he had lived 100 years ago he would have Died  leading a Cavalry Charge into a Volcano. Also I’m pretty sure Red Ken has now retired from Politics leaving a Massive hole in the Labour Party and there’s not a chance of them producing anyone from their Dismal Ranks to take his place. Anyhow I have sworn all my Comrades to Secrecy before my bid for Secretary of our local Wednesday AA Meeting. So I must assume that everyone now knows as that’s the way the Fellowships work..... If you ever want to get the News out tell an Addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment