Friday 4 May 2012

Lazarus Syndrome!



Just over 2 weeks ago I made an Announcement at a Meeting that one of Our Oldest Members had sadly Died. This was all based on Reliable Information I might add. Anyhow many condolences all round and even heard said that the Funeral had been held. A bit further along and Fuck Me if the Old Codger isn't live and Kicking. How this was achieved I don't know as having lost many of my Nearest and Dearest and to a Man [Woman and Child] they have all Managed to remain Dead. In a search of Enlightenment I took Myself and My Camera to the Well House [see my nice Picture above] in Barnet this Morning. That World Famous Blogger Samuel Pepys used to Drink from this Well to give him Inspiration back in the day, the 1660's to be exact. Anyhow the Door was Locked so I didnt get even a sip....I may have to break in as I'm Gagging for a Drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment