Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Precious Serenity Under Threat!



Broke down on the Information Super Highway yesterday trying to get a copy of my Pay Slip with no success at all. Even Remotely accessed my Work E-Mail as a last resort only to find I had 802 unread E-Mails. That number is now 800 as I made the mistake of reading parts of 2 of them and what pointless Drivel they contained. So I suppose I did gain something to carry into today and that is a Strengthened Resolve never to return to my job. I’m down at an Internet Cafe hoping to set a record for the longest Downloading Session undertaken during the an Olympic Year but wait a moment I appear to be having a Relapse of sorts they Guy working here has given me additude for the 2nd time [make that 3] and I seriously felt like kicking him in the balls.......... Wouldnt mind but I was really on the Ball all morning, so best not let it all go down the pan and forgive the Wretch as he knows not what he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment