Sunday 11 March 2012

While The Chief Puts Sunshine On Leith


All is fine in my world in fact much better than fine. So how was Depression, Self Pity, Fear and Resentment turned into a winning Formula. I guess it’s just another rock bottom experience leading to surrender and ultimately to change [another winning formula]. That’s the clinical appraisal without the emotion thrown in to cloud proceedings and all I can say on that front is that after blow upon blow falling on those I love and myself I honestly did not expect to feel whole again. Yet here we are and I am truly grateful which is the key ingredient to successful living. There’s a Japanese Proverb which says “After three years even disaster can prove a blessing” so don’t opt out before the Miracle happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment