Tuesday 20 March 2012

herman's hermits - herman's hermits [320]


Debut album by a very succesful 60's act. additional info the band was managed by Mickie Most whom i was living a couple of hundred yards away from. In 1990 i took part in the now Legendary Poll Tax Riot in London on Saturday 31 March shortly before the tax was due to come into force in England and Wales. A great day out this is sometimes remembered as the Battle of Trafalgar and lead to the Poll Tax being abandoned. Why i here you ask was i there that day...simple i wasnt paying the same Tax as a man living in an £8,000,000 house...OK! 

1. "Heartbeat"
2. "Travellin' Light"
3. "I'll Never Dance Again"
4. "Walkin' with My Angel"
5. "Dream On"
6. "I Wonder"
7. "For Your Love"
8. "Don't Try to Hurt Me"
9. "Tell Me Baby"
10. "I'm Henery VIII, I Am"
11. "The End of the World"
12. "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"

No comments:

Post a Comment