Saturday 31 March 2012

It's The Way I Tell Them!


When some people share their truth and perhaps pain they illicit sympathy and understanding. When yours truly tries it he is met with laughter and derision. When I admitted that i had not watched too many of my 2,000+ movies as I was hoping i would find someone to watch them with me my amigo Sean laughed and I can still here the inane giggles wafting down from the Edgware area. Admittedly it does smack of Pathos and from his position a welcome respite from the rigours of a relationship which between you and me may well involve being told when it would be appropriate for him to breath.

Now then to the real Comedy issue I may have [did] accidently [on purpose] let my beautiful ex Anna read what I wrote in February after we had met up and had a coffee. Obviously i am playing the Charity card a bit early in the game but my Self Esteem is struggling to get much above zero. Plus not much to offer in the way of Security as I am still AWOL [oh yes] from work. The one big thing in my favour is that she was definitely looking for me yesterday when we met up and she doesn't know my blog address. So this is between just you and me unless utter desperation sets in and i show her it sometime early next week I’d say!

No comments:

Post a Comment