Saturday 31 March 2012

freddie and the dreamers - freddie and the dreamers A's B's and EP's [320]


This is exactly what it says it is with all the Singles and more importantly all the b sides and EP tracks all together on one album. Some quality stuff here starting off with my favourite "If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody"!
  1. If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody
  2. Feel So Blue
  3. I'm Telling You Now
  4. What Have I Done to You
  5. You Were Made for Me
  6. Send a Letter to Me
  7. Money (That's What I Want)
  8. Zip a Dee Doo Dah
  9. Over You
  10. Come Back When You're Ready
  11. Kansas City
  12. I'm a Hog for You
  13. I Love You Baby
  14. Don't Make Me Cry
  15. Just For You
  16. I Just Don't Understand
  17. I Understand (Just How You Feel)
  18. I Will
  19. A Little You
  20. Things I'd Like to Say
  21. Silly Girl
  22. In My Baby's Arms
  23. I Wonder Who the Lucky Guy Will Be
  24. A Love Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment