Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lonely Hearts Pub Band!


Spent just over 4 years now on my own [pretty much] in a relationship sense and don’t see it coming to an end in the near future. Got quite lazy really and like the freedom to just do what I want when I want and not have to worry about someone else’s feelings or needs. What I lack at the moment is Female input to soften the edges of this often harsh existence. Women are not hard to come by so I’m told and I guess it’s true as I witness some desperate pairings in my travels. The Fellowships are about the worst place to observe the needy in action at times it quite funny and at other times extremely tragic.
One of the truest things i ever read about inappropriate and futile relationships [been there done that] and had a permanent impact on me was something along the lines of “The real issue is not that you spend time with the wrong person, it’s that you have successfully blocked out the right person”. Anyway that’s my main reason for waiting or is it just my fear masquerading as knowledge..... Think I need to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment