Thursday 22 March 2012

Sound Of Silence!


Telling me to get back to work and me actually arriving behind the desk is not a foregone conclusion as far as i can tell as my focus is purely on recovery at the moment. Primarily i would rather be healthy than working regardless of the consequences. I'm off tonight to do a talk on the lofty subject of Meditation i ain't got nothing original to add to the mix. My new Sponsee thinks i am good at Meditation what came into my mind at the time wasn't that i am good at it but that I'm persistent and deeply deeply don't want to return to the Spiritual wasteland i was inhabiting until recently. Someday's Meditation is accompanied by chatter and a Brass Band in my head and other days i get the most profound insight. Should i tell him? Me thinks not let him find out for himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment