Tuesday 27 March 2012

Keep It To Yourself!


Would it be alright to say to a fellow human being who whinges a lot that he doesn’t have an Inferiority Complex he is actually Inferior? Guess not and mores the pity as it could serve him as Enlightenment. Thankfully I’ve reduced my overall whinging by about 95% which doesn’t leave a great deal to moan about. All that righteous indignation and justified anger at my shoddy treatment nearly put an end to me and I know for a fact never caused those it was aimed at to lose even a minutes sleep. If I could just remember the details of those grudges and vendettas which I held close to my heart for so long I guess maybe they could be reemployed....but not today as i will be out in glorious sunshine doin’ a bit of walking and xcompasionate meditation to keep those ever close resentments out of my consciousness !

No comments:

Post a Comment