Thursday 1 March 2012

donna summer - live and more [192]



1978 release which has all her big Disco hits on it and it is surprisingly adventurous with several really good covers of Jazz songs included such as "I Got It Bad, "That Ain't Good" and "The Man I Love". all captured live in concert!

1."Once Upon A Time"
2."Fairy Tale High"
3."Faster and Faster to Nowhere"
4."Spring Affair"
5."Rumour Has It"
6."I Love You"
7."Only One Man"
8."I Remember Yesterday"
9."Love's Unkind"
10."My Man Medley"
11."The Man I Love"
12."I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good"
13."Some of These Days"
14."The Way We Were"
15."Mimi's Song"
16."Try Me, I Know We Can Make It"
17."Love To Love You, Baby"
18."I Feel Love"
19."Last Dance"
20."MacArthur Park Suite" 17:33
a.MacArthur Park
b.One Of A Kind
c.Heaven Knows
d.MacArthur Park (Reprise)

No comments:

Post a Comment