Wednesday 7 March 2012

Run And You’ll Live, At Least For A While!


Arsenal very nearly completed an impossible mission last night and nearly overturned a 4-0 deficit against the mighty Milan. I’m off on my own mission today to keep building on the Serenity I presently have and hopefully carry the message of recovery into my chair tonight. This is the opposite of carrying the Mess which is all I was able to do in the not too distant past. My Lazarus act is not mere luck and is dependent on actions I have already taken [regular Meeting, Service, Pray Up and Meditation] and a couple of actions which have not been taken which are now paramount to my continued well being a Step 4 Inventory and a Step 8&9 amends process. Arsenal will probably on current form have Champions League Football next season where as my slide down the table [and other furniture] will be a lot more pronounced!

No comments:

Post a Comment