Friday 22 June 2012

Wish You Were'nt Here


Just been to see my Bosses at Work about my Redeployment and needless to say it was not a Bundle of Laugh's though they did provide me with a few. First one was the Suggestion that I could be Redeployed to Southend for a moment I thought they had said South Korea as both would be as difficult for me to get to i suppose it didn't matter which. My only Input was to ask if I could bring my Bucket And Spade. Best laugh though was Supplied by my Boss who told me She is being asked to reapply for her Job for £14,000 a year less than she gets now. I had Minimal Input into this situation but did Suggest that she could try going off Sick.

Spent the rest of the Meeting trying to explain Buddist Theories of Detachment and Living a Simple Life with Limited Money but without the Humiliation of having all your rights removed and being a Slave to the System. It may have fallen on Deaf Ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment