Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tiocfaidh A’r La’


On the War Path again to Fight for my right to Party…Sorry that’s a different Song. What I’m doing is Pursuing my claim for Housing Benefit into the Gates of Insanity and Death as it would appear that every Inbred, Work-shy, Soap Dodger, Political Refugee, Sad Case, Victim Of Circumstance, No Hoper, Salad Dodger, Illegal Immigrant and Educationally Sub Normal Person has a right to HB….except Me. Admittedly I tick most of the above Boxes so am a bit Pissed Off at the Letter I received Today Refusing my claim. This Sorry Saga began on the 4th of April and doesn’t look like Finishing in the Foreseeable Future
Guess it’s time to bring out the Big Guns, namely Mega Meditation this afternoon. This will be Coupled with Throwing a Few Fucks into the Councils Representative up in the Local Library for Good Measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment