Wednesday 27 June 2012

Better Nature!


Blah blah blah blah…. I am also in the process of getting a letter from my doctor who feels that the continued withholding of my entitlement is now a major contributing factor to my slow recovery from Stress and Depression. Finally I have been advised to take legal action if my entitlement continues to be withheld.
 This is now the Unholy length’s I am having to go to in order to make sure those Charlatans [not the band silly] pay me my Entitlement. Entitlement a mighty fine Legal Word which i repeated many times throughout my appeal. A word which in my Dictionary means what they Fucking owe me. I rest my case as I’m beginning to feel unclean a bit like a Lawyer..... So it’s off on a long Meandering Meditative Walk for me which should end up outside the Council Offices about 3pm!

Also I heard on the BBC News that some War Criminal is going to be shaking hands with Martin McGuinness later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment