Sunday 17 June 2012

Should We Talk About The Weather!


Lost the Bloody Door Key to the Meeting this Afternoon and do hope the other Secretary has hers or I will be Scorned by the good Folks. Anyhow it’s Fathers Day and I will be giving the Old Man a call shortly which can be quite tricky as he has been very silent since my Brother Eamonn went missing and has been added to the Death of my Youngest Brother Brendan many years ago. In fact he refuses to talk about these and many other things Sadly so we’ll be Communicating as best we can within those set Parameters. So it will be a bit of Banter about the Football and Irelands lack of Success and the Weather and Irelands lack of Success in that Competition as well. All I can say is it’s better than no Communication and I wish it was better but it’s not so I’d best get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment