Saturday 30 June 2012

Holding Out For A Weirdo!



Before starting to Meditate there is a Box for me to put all your Fears and Ailments and General concerns and you do this before the Session begins. Anyhow I always among many other things Lob in being Single as I guess it's not my ideal State. One of the things that prolongs my Singleness is when I hear people talking about thier Trysts for example I have been hearing a Dodgy Chap talking about Finally being in a Loving Relationship. Turns out these Shenanigans are with a Lady who has been around AA for quite a while but is far from Sober. So be a Cynic reading between the lines He's basically Going Out with a Street Drinker so what could possibly go wrong. Oh Yeah and part of his Waffle was that there wasn't going to be any Sex for 6 [Six] Months and I bet that was Her idea....I will get back to you with the outcome Pretty soon.

So Single it remains!

No comments:

Post a Comment