Tuesday 5 June 2012

Eloquently Put!


Trying to Organise a Rendezvous with my Eternal Higher Self through Meditation cause I need to know where He’s been for the last 50 years. Maybe the 2 of us need Mediation as I’m Enjoying Life at the moment and intend to keep doing all the things I’m doin’ to stay on a Path of Self Discovery and Personal Transformation [that’s what’s Happening Folks] and Suspect I’m going to need all the Help I can get.
I’ve had to Sadly part with my Dragon App as it doesn’t appear to Understand or be able to Translate the Language of the Heart and I’ve a Sneaky Feeling it thinks I’m Japanese but I would try it if I was you as if you can get it to work it’s Epic. Sorry to say that my Very Strong Northern Irish Accent has Defeated once again the best Efforts of Technology………..Ulster 1 - Apple 0!

No comments:

Post a Comment