Saturday 23 June 2012

I Want To Break Free!


Truth be told I don't want to be Redeployed by Work and Yesterday hinted that I just wanted to play the Game out to the end. Which would mean being Medically Retired and then I would get down the Benefits Agency like a Bat Out Of Hell and Stake my Claim. the Basic Facts are that I have the Ability to Live on very Little Money and that allows me Tremendous Freedom especially to not bother Working for Assholes and at the moment there doesn't appear to be any other type of Employer out there. All that seems to be happening is an endless round of Cost Cutting [Wages, holidays, Conditions etc etc] and those Implementing the Axing haven't even got the Brain Power to realise there time will come and I doubt bullying will be seen as a Transferable Skill.

My Recipe for Successful Living with or without a Part Time [at the very most] Job is to have no Credit Cards, Nothing on HP, No Overdraft, No Contract Phones, Rental Agreements, Leases, Debts...basically owe nothing. the Rest is Quite Easy.

Learn to Cook and to Enjoy it, grow lot's of Veg, Herbs & Fruit and don't worry if you don't have a Garden or can't afford an Allotment do what I do Grow it on someone else's land [without their knowledge]. Get Seriously into Walking, Yoga and Meditation [do all at once] and Lastly Really Get into Sitting in Starbucks watching the World go by, always with a Good Book and your Ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment