Monday 4 June 2012

Frigging In The Rigging!



So History repeats itself as the Queen takes to the river 35 years after the Sex Pistols to Celebrate Her Jubilee and unless I heard wrong She will be performing some of Her Greatest Hits later today on a revolving Stage outside Buck House….God Bless You Marm But I Still Wanna Destroy Passers By!

Finally got my new app to work after a few false starts its free and it’s called Dragon allows me to talk into my Ipod and it Transforms by some Miracle into print which I E-mail to myself and you are now reading.

All was OK except for a Couple of Mistakes “Allows” came out as “underclothes” and most strange “Sex Pistols” came out as “Servicepersons”, as for “Ataturk” and “D'Amore” I couldn’t even work out that part myself. Maybe I will leave them in without correction next time as it may well make more sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment