Friday 1 June 2012

Britannia Waves The Rules!



Going to have to Strive really hard to avoid all the Jubilee Chaos that looks certain to impinge on my Freedom to go about my Business Unmolested by Union Jack Waving Morons. If I had thought this out I would have headed for West Belfast there won’t be any Royal Street Parties around that neck of the woods. It’s not that I’m Anti British for the sake of it I only become Anti Establishment when it comes to the 32 County Sovereign Nation of Ireland….. Tiocfaidh A’r La’….. My point and I do have one is that it’s Shameful to Spend so much on the Excesses of the Super Rich while most People in the World are Struggling Daily just to Survive.
Anyhow I’m on the Hunt through the Local Charity Shops to get a few Pairs of Jeans before my remaining couple of Bob runs out and will then be holding a one Man Street Party to Celebrate being Alive probably in a big Armchair at Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment