Monday 25 June 2012

No Use It's Already Spilt!



Money might be beyond Tight at the moment but I’m thoroughly enjoying the Role of Man of Leisure and have lots of Projects and Plans to keep me busy. Good deal of time has been spent Knocking the Garden into shape so that when Summer finally arrives as it must surely do I’ll be prepared to sit out there among the Candles, Herbs and Pot Plants Soaking up the Rays and having Friends round of an Evening.
Putting a Brave Face on regarding Finances and Insecurity in General with the Daily Long Meditative Walks without doubt being Key to Keeping the Fear from taking over my Life. Anyhow it’s all OK as long as there’s enough in the pocket for A Starbucks everyday as it’s my only Vice at Present but I do hope to have a few more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment