Friday 8 June 2012

Welcome To The Whole White World!


Its Euro Time at last and all the Focus is on the Polish Football Fans who have been discovered a bit late in the day to be made up mainly of Fascist Gangs. It appears to be a bit like the UK was in the 70’s with dodgy cloths thrown in for good measure. I feel a bit sad for the Polish People as I have had nothing but admiration for their Hard Working and Hard Drinking Lifestyle and that’s just the Girl I lived with for 3 years. Don’t know much about the Ukrainian People but they do look slightly Inbred if you don’t mind me saying. Anyway the threat should be quickly removed as the Poles are about the only Team I know who Capitulate even more and more Shamefully than the English. The Irish won’t be Capitulating…Fuck No!

No comments:

Post a Comment