Thursday 14 June 2012

Starbucks It Is Then!

Was out doin’ a bit of Gardening yesterday and really enjoyed the Physical Exercise though it was obvious I was well out of Shape but it had to be done as I envisage long Summer Evenings spend out there now that I’m becoming a Sociable Person again. Anyhow it was all done in the nick of time as on the way out the Front Today a place I rarely go I noticed that my 3ft High Prize Nettles where all dying. My Son Brendan reckoned that the Woman across the road had remarked to him about the Eyesore and that he thinks She put Weedkiller on them. As a reformed Angry Bastard I will look upon this as Neighbourly and not Interference and it saves me doing it myself…So alls good!
Let's see if Ireland can get a Point from Tonights Match with Spain..It's a very tall order!

No comments:

Post a Comment