Saturday 2 June 2012

Third Eye!


I’ve been running my Beady Eye over the Pictures of that Tit in Syria and am Pretty sure they are being Air Brushed or Photo Shopped to make him appear more Sinister. I detect a bit of the Old Peter Sutcliffe Stare in his Eyes this last few days. He can relax though as He'll probably be able to keep up the Acts of Genocide for the foreseeable Future as the Americans and the Brits don’t like Fighting Heavily Armed Nations preferring instead to Attack Afghan Hill Farmers……..Business as Usual.
Taking an Opposite Course I’m going to continue on the Path of Change as at the moment I have a Reasonable Degree of Emotional Intelligence and intend to keep up the Daily Meditation to aid the development of this Gift which was none existent for a while in my Life. Going to Plough on as I say with Meditation and start to Explore the Concept of Spiritual Intelligence see if I can get any at long last. I will tell you how I get on if I haven’t Disappeared up my own Arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment