Saturday 16 June 2012

May The Circle Be Unbroken!


I must be rising above the Physical Plane and becoming an Eternal Energy Force as not even watching England’s Lucky win against Sweden made any Impact on my Serenity and I even at one Stage think I was Cheering them on but that may have been an Hallucination. Anyhow back on the Physical Plain for the moment I'm beginning to Feel Healthy for the first time in over a year and am very very Grateful for this Happy Development. I suppose that is another Massive Payoff from Daily Meditation and can be added to Emotional Balance, Lack Of Fear, Joy, Self Esteem, Security, Relaxation, Insight, Less Self Sabotage, Healthy Eating, Mindfulness, Tolerance, An Attitude Of Gratitude, and all round Good Vibes to name but a few. I Virtually Floated down here to the Internet Cafe on a Wave of Positive Energy supplied by one of those Monroe Institute CD's which by the way I can't Praise enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment