Monday 11 June 2012

Mind Over Fecal Matter!


 
Possible Case of Psychosomatic Shits enabled me to see the game last night after all and on reflection I should have taken my chances even if it meant a serious risk of Touching Cloth rather than watching Irelands Dismal Performance against Croatia. The only consolation is that that’s the hard game out of the way and we only need to beat Spain and Italy to Progress in the Competition. I’m going to watch the other Matches regardless and would like to see more Spirit from the Team and at least go out Fighting.
I’m still Exploring the Spiritual Realm and have got myself some new sounds to Aid Meditation and this week I shall be giving the Gateway Experience Wave I Discovery Series a Listen. It’s Labeled as Hemi Sync which from what I can tell is another Type of Binaural Beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment