Wednesday 6 June 2012

Emotional Indulgence!


 
Nothing much to Report from the Fringe of Society it’s just another day out of the Office for me. Although I may well have my Work cut out tonight at the Monthly Feelings Meeting of our Local AA Group. Hopefully as Secretary I can Focus the Sharing on the Subject Matter. Anyhow I’ve done my best by getting a Speaker who is a Long Time Sober but more importantly in the midst of Divorce so should be able to throw some light on Emotion. When She’s done I will briefly out line my position on the Topic… Just for Today Life is not being Dictated by Fear and Anger and I’ve an Abundance of Joy and Gratitude for my Lot. I’m hopeful that we’ll have a Positive Meeting and those Strays who insist on Hiding in what they Drank as to how they are will be a Small Minority. Let’s face it if you’re an Alcoholic/Addict/Foodie/Obsessive Compulsive/Liar/Gambler/Compulsive Debtor/Grey Sheeter/Shopping/Sex Addict or a combination of these you have a choice to either Identify and Process your Feelings in a Constructive Manner or they over time will get in the Driving Seat and Fuck You Right Up…..Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment