Tuesday 19 June 2012

Play To The Whistles!


It’s a funny Old Game as Ireland head home from the Euro’s they now have the best Supporters in the World and unfortunately they have no Team Worthy of their Tremendous Loyalty. Whilst on my Travels Yesterday I said to an English Friend Good Luck Tomorrow and he said England wouldn’t need any and I’m sad to say that it’s this Arrogant Attitude that Aids my Enjoyment of watching them Under Achieve and Crashing out and if it’s not tomorrow it will be the Quarter Finals….Please God. Anyway as they know the only Dragons these Chaps have to Fight are Her Indoors. So I doubt I’ll see any more of the matches as they don’t fit in with my Lifestyle just now which really is on the Up and Up and God Help Us I may even get myself a Fledgling Social Life on the go…Who Knows?.... Who Cares?.... I Care you Fine Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment